Thursday, January 7, 2010

I got a giant 3' by 6' poster, Barbara Remington Lord of the Rings poster

share to facebook button
now to frame. Essentially I am at a loss. 1/4" glass to cover it would cost $190. The guy at the glass shop said any thinner glass will at risk of cracking at such a huge size. Thin Acrylic is much cheaper but I don't know anywhere local to buy it and shipping online is like $100. Thoughts? update: $45 for thin acrylic at homedepot local store is oos but maybe later.

lord of the rings fellowship of the rings book cover bird moving fif
until I have this poster photographed and framed Please enjoy this bird i made from the cover of the first book

//more for my own reference than anything here is the site for hosting moving gifs. http://www.uploadedit.com/_to-upload-animated-gif.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment

i'm not here right now but leave a message and i will get back to you as soon as possible.