Saturday, December 4, 2010

How to print a label for USPS flat rate box if i don't know the weight

This drove me crazy this morning so I had to post this. I thought it would be convient to skip the line and print postage online. Wrong.  Even if you don't know the weight and are using a flat rate box you need to put in a weight to get through this screen. I was so sure I was on the wrong page for 10 min until i figured out it is just a dumb form. You must enter a made up weight if you don't know the weight. Stupid. I have done the post office a favor and fixed the form below. Go here to have fun with this form.

1 comment:

  1. You’ll be presented with a form that will ask you to provide a name (Page title) for your page and its URL address. The name can be whatever you wish as long as it makes sense.Impresion de etiquetas en fibra de coco

    ReplyDelete

i'm not here right now but leave a message and i will get back to you as soon as possible.