Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Things to draw when you are bored

From the class room (the best drawing ideas have been invented when drawing while bored in class) to an airplane here are the things that I (and my brother) like to draw when bored.

 1. From chuck does art, and making as much sense as any other, can I recommend drawing a running banana with a broken arm.
2. Draw patterns that make good wallpaper. Tutorial to come.

3. Draw in 3D. Tutorial to come.

4. take an 8x10" piece of graph paper and fill every single box with a different pattern. Photo to come when I find my 5th grade notebook.

 -this post in progress send me your suggestions!-

 If you are bored enough to be reading this you should check out all my things to do when you are bored RIGHT NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i'm not here right now but leave a message and i will get back to you as soon as possible.